Home Care Services in Coventry
We cover the whole of Warwickshire & West Midlands
Round the clock support
At Global Caring Group, we offer a wide range of home care services which include end-of-life care, dementia care, live-in support care and tailored support packages for children and young adults with additional needs. Our carers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
While the exact nature of service provided to each Service User will vary and tailored to their exact needs, the following are examples of the services that are offered:
• Assistance with dressing and grooming
• Help with personal cleanliness (Washing, bathing and showering)
• Assisting with getting in and out of bed
• Preparation of meals and drinks
• Support with continence Care
• Help and assistance with general mobility needs
• Prompting or administration of medication
• Assistance with domestic tasks including cleaning, washing, ironing, hoovering, bed making and changing
• Escorting / accompanying within the community to day centres, doctors surgery, opticians, shops, school, youth community centres, provide activities and stimulation to those who require it.
• Providing company and companionship
• Providing care to cover for family/carer to take a break
We provide support to people throughout Coventry, Northampton, West Midlands, Gloucestershire, Leicestershire and Warwickshire. Contact us if you would like to discuss your needs.
How can we help your loved one?
Our live-in-care service is intended to provide you with round-the-clock support, care and companionship to make your life easier. Our personal care assistants are always on hand to help with anything from support with your medication to day to day tasks. They are also aware of the fact that your personal space should be respected and want you to live as independently as possible.
Compassionate dementia care in Coventry
We know how difficult it can be to take care of a family member with a progressive illness. We understand the effects dementia can have on an individual and the family around them and use this knowledge and our experience to promote the best quality of life.
Not every person requires physical support, so we can provide emotional support and companionship to those who need it. The effects of loneliness and isolation are varied and having someone there to talk to can go a long way to improving an individual’s quality of life.
If you’re looking for a career in the care industry, contact us.